Dewatering Solutions take all reasonably practicable precautions to provide a safe working environment for its employees and all others affected by our activities.
It is our highest priority for our staff at Dewatering Solutions to return home every day to their families safely and sound.
DWS recognise successful management of health and safety is an important business objective which contributes to the overall performance of the business by reducing unnecessary losses and liabilities and considers it to be an ‘equal partner’ along with production, environment and quality.
DWS are committed to:
- Pursuing continuous improvements in health and safety
- Ensuring that adequate physical and financial resources are made available for the successful management of health and safety
- Ensuring that workplace hazards are assessed, and suitable control measures developed and implemented
- The principle that the responsibility for controlling risks which could lead to injury, ill heath, or loss, lies with management and supervisory staff
- Ensuring that all employees are competent for the duties they are required to undertake and are given adequate, suitable and sufficient training
- Providing and ensure that all plant and equipment owned, used or hired is safe to use and properly maintained
Safety processes at Dewatering Solutions include:
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Workplace Inspection
- Take 5’s
- Incident Reports
- Near Miss Reports
- Risk Assessments